Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System (DMC-ODS) Client Treatment Perceptions Survey (TPS)
(Please check back periodically for updates.)
As part of the DMC-ODS waiver evaluation, counties are required to have their network of providers administer the client Treatment Perceptions Survey. The information collected will be used to measure adult clients’ perceptions of access to services and the quality of care. The TPS is required to fulfill the county External Quality Review Organization (EQRO) requirement related to having a valid client survey. The data may also be used by counties (and service providers) to evaluate and improve the quality of care and client experience.
If you have questions, please contact Cheryl Teruya, Ph.D., at email@example.com
Electronic Data File Submission Instructions (Updated on 01/08/18)
Below are instructions for counties that plan to scan and compile their raw TPS data locally and submit data files to UCLA electronically.
- Please notify UCLA (Cheryl Teruya, firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the paper forms submission deadline that your county will be submitting data files. Include the name(s) and email address(s) of the person(s) who can be contacted with updates and questions.
|Year||Survey Period Dates||Deadline for Sending Paper Forms to UCLA||Deadline for Uploading Electronic Data to UCLA|
|2017||November 7-10, 2017||December 4, 2017||January 8, 2018|
|2018||October 1-5, 2018||October 22, 2018||November 19, 2018|
|2019||October 7-11, 2019||October 28, 2019||November 25, 2019|
|2020||October 5-9, 2020||October 26, 2020||November 23, 2020|
- Compile the raw data according to the Codebook (updated on 01/08/18) (PDF or Excel spreadsheet), which includes all of the required data elements for purposes of the DMC-ODS evaluation.
In addition, please include in the data file the Form ID (the number located on the bottom right-hand corner of each form, such as 32329 for English and 10189 for Spanish) in your data file.
Please DO NOT include client comments and additional data being collected by your county (e.g., client names, client identification numbers, dates of birth).
- Counties may submit their electronic data file in any format (e.g., SPSS, Excel, SAS).
- UCLA uses Box (a secure, HIPAA compliant file-sharing platform) to collect and share data. Once contacted by the county, UCLA will send the county contact person(s) an e-mail invitation to collaborate on a folder created specifically for your county on the UCLA Health Sciences Box.
Please open the email invitation, click on "Accept Invite," and follow the instructions to access the county's folder. (Each user will need to create a free account. Instructions on how to use Box are included in your county's folder.)
Upload the TPS raw data files into your county's folder.
- Feel free to contact Cheryl with questions or feedback regarding data submission.
Survey Forms (PDF)
>>> NEW UPDATES POSTED 11/03/2017 <<<
|English||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Spanish||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Chinese||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Tagalog||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Farsi||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Arabic||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Russian||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Hmong||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Korean||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Armenian - Eastern||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Armenian - Western||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Vietnamese||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|
|Cambodian||1-page version||Large-print version (2 pages)|