Evaluation Reports and Presentations
Under contract with DHCS, the University of California, Los Angeles, Integrated Substance Abuse Programs (UCLA ISAP) is conducting the evaluation to measure and monitor outcomes of the DMC-ODS demonstration project.
The evaluation will focus on four areas: (1) access to care, (2) quality of care, (3) cost, and (4) the integration and coordination of SUD care, both within the SUD system and with medical and mental health services. UCLA will utilize data gathered from a number of existing state data sources as well as new data collected specifically for the evaluation.
The approved evaluation plan guides past and continuing evaluation activities.
On this page, you can find reports and presentations from UCLA on evaluation findings.
- 2020 Annual Evaluation Report (FY 2019-2020)
- 2019 Annual Evaluation Report (FY 2018-2019)
- 2018 Annual Evaluation Report (FY 2017-2018)
- 2017 Annual Evaluation Report (FY 2016-2017)
- 2016 Annual Evaluation Report (FY 2015-2016)
- Pre-Waiver Case Study: Santa Clara County Adult System of Care
- BQuIP Project Final Report (2020)
- Evaluating Innovation (DHCS SUD Statewide Conference, 8/21/2018)
- 2019 Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System Report) (Technical Assistance Webinar, 2/6/2020
- COVID-19 Adaptations in SUD Treatment: An Early Look (7/10/2020)
- DMC-ODS Evaluation and Quality Reviews: Results from the 2018 Report (CalQIC Conference; 3/14/2019)
- Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System Evaluation: Baseline (DHCS SUD Statewide Conference; 8/24/2016)
- Managed Care Health Plan Survey Results (CBHDA SAPT+ Committee Meeting; 3/23/2016)
- County Administrator Survey Preliminary Results (CBHDA SAPT+ Committee Meeting; 9/24/2015)
- DMC Waiver Evaluation Planning (1/5/2015)